Do you remember that song from the So Solid Crew?
I don’t know if they made it over to the US, but for a while, over ten years ago, they were huge in the UK.
Their biggest song was called 21 Seconds, and it certainly gave a feeling of urgency.
Luckily for you, you’ve got a bit longer before this month’s Business Ignition is printed. Until the end of the day to be precise.
Inside it I show you…
* The S.T.E.M. business model
* A rapid growth acceleration program
* The Godfather’s guide to social media
* How to prevent yourself burning out with social media posts
* Guaranteeing your getting noticed in the right places
* Becoming a Facebook rockstar
* The crackling pit of internet marketing doom
* The one and only thing that actually matters
* Rocketing your conversion rate
* The magic multiplier coin trick
* Why most marketers go mad, and how to prevent it happening to you
* Getting images for your blog posts in seconds
* Massaging the emotional socks of your prospect
* Marketing broken down into three simple steps
Damn, that’s a lot of juicy goodness. And it’s all yours right here…
What do you think?